Welcome to this week's edition of FABULOUS FRIDAYS!
Don't have a huge budget but want a detached home? It is possible! This week's FABULOUS FRIDAY LISTINGS are Detached Edmonton Homes Under $300,000 (click the underlined text to view). Here are a few of my favorites, currently for sale in Edmonton* including:
- Property 1: 1948 Bungalow in Alberta Avenue for $197,000 - new kitchen, new hardwood! Beautiful!
- Property 4: 1913 Character 2 Storey in Parkdale for $218,900 - lovely backyard, clawfoot tub!
- Property 13: Brand new 2 Storey in McCauley for $269,900
- Property 14: 1945 Semi-Bungalow in Ritchie for $274,900 - close to Mill Creek Ravine
- Property 15: 1950 Bungalow in the Highlands for $299,900 - love the kitchen!
Many Edmonton neighborhoods such as Alberta Avenue and Boyle-McCauley have been undergoing major changes over the last several years, with City neighborhood revitalization programs encouraging growth and change! More information on the City's revitalization program is available HERE.Stay tuned for next week's Fabulous Friday listings: SW EDMONTON DREAM HOMES!
If you have questions on any of these properties, or if there is anything else I can do for you, call me direct at (780) 710-7669.
Have a great weekend!