[ EDMONTON REAL ESTATE MARKET UPDATE ]
...... A Plus, A Minus, A Little Less and A Whole Lot More ....
VIDEO with full details is on the SARA KALKE FACEBOOK PAGE - check it out and make sure you like the page for more information!
The statistics are out for the month of February 2017 from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. It was a very interesting month.
- Single Family Homes average prices remained constant, with the average selling price increasing by 1.85%
- Condo prices were down 6.65% on average from February 2017, but the median price was down just 1.8%
- New Listings were down 12% from February 2016
- Residential Inventory was down 8.58% from February 2016
- Total residential sales were up 25.44%
So a plus for single family home sales, a minus for condo sales, a little less inventory than usual and a whole lot more sales this month than the year before.
---- Want to know what is REALLY happening on the front lines? ------
*Behind The Scenes* Edmonton Real Estate Update coming at you LIVE tomorrow.