SELLING? Time to take ACTION!
Time to sell your home? Posting your listing on MLS is key, but that is just the beginning of getting you the MOST MONEY out of your home. Get the winning edge with TOP quality marketing and service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND. I make sure your home STANDS OUT from the rest. Don't settle for less - GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE.
Contact me anytime - I would love to meet you, learn about your needs, and put my Selling ACTION Plan to work. Cell: (780) 710-7669
25-Steps to SELLING success with Sara:
1. Home staging consultation. After seeing hundreds, if not thousands of homes, I know what buyers want. Making a few crucial adjustments to your home can make all the difference, creating a lasting impression for buyers, which means fewer showings, a faster sale, and MORE MONEY for you.
2. Professional photography of your home. Did you know that over 90% of all buyers search for properties online before calling their agent? Don't settle for anything less than professional photos of your staged home.
6. Customized marketing strategy so your home is advertised to the people MOST LIKELY TO BUY IT. Are your buyers reading the newspaper, or connecting with their friends on Facebook and Twitter? I will make sure your home is advertised where your buyers are.
9. Be available to all co-operating REALTORS® who want to show your home to answer any questions the buyers have about your home promptly.
12. Monitor the real estate activity in your neighborhood and area on a smart automated search and inform you of all important developments.
18. Professionally represent you and negotiate the highest price and best terms for you.
25. Place your home on my website, www.sarakalke.com, including a photo slideshow, detailed written presentation, Google map, and information on your community.
These are just a few of the items contained in my 25-Point Action Plan. Want to learn more? Call me anytime - I would be honored to meet with you and show you how I will help you get the most out of your sale. Cell: (780) 710-7669.
My mission is to provide a solution to your real estate needs, by providing a quality, empowering experience.
Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- #1 real estate company in the world.
- RE/MAX consists of highly motivated professional REALTORS®. There are generally no part-timers or beginners! It also maintains an extensive international corporate relocation and referral network.
- Sales force of more than 92,000 REALTORS® in more than 6,300 offices in 78 countries worldwide. RE/MAX lists and sells more real estate than any other real estate network in the world.
- In Edmonton, there are 12 offices consisting of almost 800 REALTORS®. To complement an operation of this magnitude, RE/MAX has implemented a support staff of highly trained computer operators, secretaries, receptionists and administrators.
- Since 1987, RE/MAX Real Estate has been Canada's #1 real estate company, according to the National Post. Our market share in Canada shows a continual upward trend. RE/MAX sales associates outperform all others by a margin of three to one.
- Also, since 1987, RE/MAX Real Estate has been Edmonton's #1 real estate company. We outperform our closest competition by a margin of more than two to one.
- In a recent national independent survey conducted by Gold Farb Associates, 96% of RE/MAX customers are satisfied with our overall performance. RE/MAX Real Estate is not only the #1 real estate company in Canada, it is also very highly regarded by its customers.
- RE/MAX is striving to create new methods of marketing properties. A prime example of this, is that our office was the first real estate office to tie into the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton's massive computer data bank. This enables us to do instant market analysis of any local real estate, 24 hours a day, plus parameter searches for buyers.
- No group of people is more committed to professionalism, increased sales and service than we at RE/MAX.
RE/MAX Edmonton- A Miracle City!
A portion of every sale made by a RE/MAX Agent in Edmonton (including me!) goes to the Children's Miracle Network and the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation. In fact, I was the #1 supporter of the Children's Miracle Network for RE/MAX River City in 2011! (Here is a list of all of the charities I support - scroll down the page for the full list.)
The Mission of the Children's Miracle Network is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals, health centres, and foundations.
- 100% of Edmonton RE/MAX REALTORS, including myself, contribute a portion of every sale to the Children's Miracle Network, making Edmonton a MIRACLE CITY!
- The Children's Miracle Network (CMN) began in 1983 as a national television special to raise money for hospitals for children. Since then, CMN has grown to 170 member hospitals across North America, representing some of the finest pediatric facilities in the world.
- 100% of local donations remain in the community to benefit the participating hospital or foundation serving the area. CMN hospitals treat 17 million children each year with all types of afflictions - cancer, heart and muscular diseases, birth defects, AIDS and all kinds of childhood diseases.
- RE/MAX is the largest contributing sponsor to the Children's Miracle Network in Canada. Since they became a National Sponsor in 1992, RE/MAX has raised over $21 million for Canadian kids. RE/MAX is Canada's largest corporate contributor to the Children's Miracle Network. RE/MAX of Western Canada affiliates raise funds through community events, the Miracle Home Program and the Miracle Office Program - where a portion of the associates' funds are donated to CMN. All funds raised stay in the community where they were raised. Donations received in Edmonton go to the Childrens Health Foundation of Alberta, University Hospital.
- For more information on the RE/MAX - CMN affiliation in Western Canada, visit CMN.
*All material copyright Sara Kalke, 2012; and may not be reproduced, transmitted or used without the express written permission of Sara Kalke.