SELLING? Time to take ACTION!
Time to sell your home? Posting your listing on MLS is key, but that is just the beginning of getting you the MOST MONEY out of your home. Get the winning edge with TOP quality marketing and service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND.
I make sure your home STANDS OUT from the rest. Don't settle for less - GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE.
Contact me anytime - I would love to meet you, learn about your needs, and put my Selling ACTION Plan to work.
Text me: (780) 710-7669
25-Steps to SELLING success with Sara:
1. Home staging consultation. After seeing hundreds if not thousands of homes, I know what buyers want. Making a few crucial adjustments to your home can make all the difference, creating a lasting impression for buyers, which means fewer showings, a faster sale, and MORE MONEY for you.
2. Professional photography of your home. Did you know that over 90% of all buyers search for properties online before calling their agent? Don't settle for anything less than professional photos of your staged home.
6. Customized marketing strategy so your home is advertised to the people MOST LIKELY TO BUY IT. Are your buyers reading the newspaper, or connecting with their friends on Facebook and Twitter? I will make sure your home is advertised where your buyers are.
12. Monitor the real estate activity in your neighborhood and area on a smart automated search and inform you of all important developments.
18. Professionally represent you and negotiate the highest price and best terms for you.
25. Place your home on my website, www.sarakalke.com, including a photo and video tour, detailed written presentation, Google map, and information on your community.
These are just a few of the items contained in my 25-Point Action Plan. Want to learn more?
Let me show you how I will help you get the most out of your sale. (780) 710-7669.
My mission is to provide a solution to your real estate needs, by providing a quality, empowering experience.
RE/MAX Edmonton- A Miracle City!
A portion of every sale made by a RE/MAX Agent in Edmonton (including me!) goes to the Children's Miracle Network and the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation. In fact, I was the #1 supporter of the Children's Miracle Network for RE/MAX River City in 2011! (Here is a list of all of the charities I support - scroll down the page for the full list.)
The Mission of the Children's Miracle Network is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children served by its associated hospitals, health centres, and foundations.
- 100% of Edmonton RE/MAX REALTORS, including myself, contribute a portion of every sale to the Children's Miracle Network, making Edmonton a MIRACLE CITY!
- The Children's Miracle Network (CMN) began in 1983 as a national television special to raise money for hospitals for children. Since then, CMN has grown to 170 member hospitals across North America, representing some of the finest pediatric facilities in the world.
- 100% of local donations remain in the community to benefit the participating hospital or foundation serving the area. CMN hospitals treat 17 million children each year with all types of afflictions - cancer, heart and muscular diseases, birth defects, AIDS and all kinds of childhood diseases.
- RE/MAX is the largest contributing sponsor to the Children's Miracle Network in Canada. Since they became a National Sponsor in 1992, RE/MAX has raised over $21 million for Canadian kids. RE/MAX is Canada's largest corporate contributor to the Children's Miracle Network. RE/MAX of Western Canada affiliates raise funds through community events, the Miracle Home Program and the Miracle Office Program - where a portion of the associates' funds are donated to CMN. All funds raised stay in the community where they were raised. Donations received in Edmonton go to the Childrens Health Foundation of Alberta, University Hospital.
- For more information on the RE/MAX - CMN affiliation in Western Canada, visit CMN.
*All material copyright Sara Kalke, 2018; and may not be reproduced, transmitted or used without the express written permission of Sara Kalke.