Resources for Edmonton Military Relocations
Congratulations! You’ve been posted to Edmonton.
No matter if this is your first move or your tenth, it requires great planning and an experienced agent to help you with your Edmonton house hunting trip. I’m happy to help!
What I Need Before You Arrive:
- What you are looking for in a home—location, size, age, parking, etc.
- The timing of your house hunting trip and your posting date
- School requirements (if any)
- What kind of pets you have (if any), and their requirements (fenced yard, condo that allows dogs, etc.)
What to Bring on your Edmonton House-Hunting Trip:
- Slip-on shoes or boots
- Measurements of any large or important furniture you’ll be moving
- Your Brookfield Relocation File Number - your home inspector may require this if they bill Brookfield directly
- A personal cheque (or a few) for your deposit (a bank draft or wire transfer can be arranged if you don’t have any)
Contact me anytime.
I would love to meet you and help you with your Edmonton relocation.