RE/MAX Edmonton - A Miracle City!
A portion of every sale made by a RE/MAX Agent in Edmonton (including me!) goes to the Children’s Miracle Network and the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation. In fact, I was the #1 supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network for RE/MAX River City in 2016!
See the full list of the charities I support.
The Mission of the Children’s Miracle Network is to generate funds and awareness programs for the benefit of children, served by its associated hospitals, health centres, and foundations.
- The Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) began in 1983 as a national television special to raise money for hospitals for children. Since then, CMN has grown to 170 member hospitals across North America, representing some of the finest pediatric facilities in the world.
- CMN hospitals treat 17 million children each year with all types of afflictions: cancer, heart and muscular diseases, birth defects, AIDS and all kinds of childhood diseases.
- 100% of local donations remain in the community to benefit the participating hospital or foundation serving the area.
- Donations received in Edmonton go to the Childrens Health Foundation of Alberta, University Hospital.
- RE/MAX is the largest contributing sponsor to the Children’s Miracle Network in Canada. Since they became a National Sponsor in 1992, RE/MAX has raised more than $21 million for Canadian kids.
- RE/MAX is Canada’s largest corporate contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network. RE/MAX of Western Canada affiliates raise funds through community events, the Miracle Home Program, and the Miracle Office Program, where a portion of the associates’ funds are donated to CMN.
For more information on the RE/MAX - CMN partnership in Western Canada, visit CMN